TERMS & CONDITIONS
METHODS OF PAYMENT
· We accept payments via Credit Card, iDeal and PayPal. Once the payment has been received, the buyer will receive a confirmation
· Orders with incomplete or false data can and will not be processed.
· Payment condition is prepayment: once the payment has been received, the goods will be sent.
· All prices include VAT.
In case you are paying with iDeal, select the second option (Maestro logo) on the checkout page.
· To get the best shipping prices for our customers the shipping charge is calculated per order based on chosen products and location.
· Orders are usually processed the same or next businessday (Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays).
· Delivery times depend on the country the goods are shipped to.
· Delivery costs are as indicated, vary per destination and need to be paid by the customer, unless otherwise is stated.
· We are not responsible for any local sales tax or import duties arising at the delivery destination. Are you Swedish? is not responsible for any lost, missing or damaged items. After sending the purchased item, the responsibility of the item is in hands of the carrier and buyer.
· We try our best to keep out webstore as up to date as possible. Even though our online stock is updated automatically, there is always a possibility the ordered item(s) marked "available" are not available in desired sizing and/or sold out. Are you Swedish? will try to inform you as soon as possible when this occurs and give you alternative options if possible.
· All data requires for an order and entered in your account, are considered private and will not be shared with third parties under any circumstance.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
· All items can be returned and the purchase price will be fully refunded upon reception of the returned item. We just accept returned items that are in perfect condition and have not been worn.
· Shipping costs are not refunded. Cost arising from the returning items are paid by the buyer.
· The returned package must contain the information of the original buyer, including the -international- bank information with which the purchase was paid.
· Returned items can be sent to: Are you Swedish?, Haparandadam 7 / Unit C-5, 1013 AK Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Are You Swedish?
Phone: +31 (6) 25206964
NL 175567906 B01
Chamber of Commerce:
· In case of dispute, Dutch law will apply.
· The designated cours is in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
· Claims can never exceed the purchase amount.